- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
MCLTG collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide MCLTG with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
MCLTG may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- Third party Partners
- Events, fairs or tradeshows related to tourism or luxury travel
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
MCLTG does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
How will we use your data?
MCLTG collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
If you agree, MCLTG will share your data with our partner companies so that they may offer you their products and services.
When MCLTG processes your order, it may send your data to, and/also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
MCLTG securely stores your data.
The personal data will be kept while the reason lasts for which they were provided, and their deletion or cancelation has not been requested.
MCLTG would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out later.
You have the right at any time to stop MCLTG from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of the MCLTG.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please contact with us at our email: email@example.com.
What are your data protection rights?
MCLTG would like to make sure you are fully aware of all your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request MCLTG for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that MCLTG correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request MCLTG to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that MCLTG erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that MCLTG restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to MCLTG processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that MCLTG transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are several different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – MCLTG uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Technical cookies: MCLTG uses these cookies to enable users to browse a website, platform or application and make use of the different options or services it offers. They can monitor traffic and data transmission, identify a browser session, enable access to restricted areas, payments online, remember items in an order, help you to complete an order or register for an event, enable security features while browsing, store content for streaming videos or audio, and share content via social media. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – MCLTG uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. MC Luxury Travel Group SL sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that MCLTG has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office. The Spanish Data Protection Office Agency in www.agpd.es Address C/ Jorge Juan, 6 in Madrid, Spain. In case you are based in another country please contact your local Information Commissioner’s Office.